Work with us at one of our client's luxury student accommodation sites! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
We are seeking assistance to work during the peak season with our clients in two different location:
Battersea and close to North Kensington, it is essential that are happy to work at both locations.
This position is due to start in April 2018 and will be a fixed term contract until October 2018
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and fast moving industry, see below for the duties included in this position:
- Customer service - responding to emails, telephone calls
- Conducting viewings of properties and studios for new students (sales & lettings)
- Research - competitors analyses, looking at other student accommodation sites and collecting data about their facilities, prices and sales/lettings
- Processing applications, checking documents of new tenants, updating the booking management system
- Social media updates - Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram
- Collecting reviews from customers (Google Reviews of properties and Hallbookers)
- Audits of check-in and check-out lists
- Ensuring all tenants have received their deposits back / collecting correct bank details from students so that deposits can be processed by accountants
Please do get in touch for more information, we look forward to hearing from you