Sales Assistant - FTC
Work with us at one of our client's luxury student accommodation sites! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
We are seeking assistance to work during the peak season with our clients in two different location:
Battersea and close to North Kensington, it is essential that are happy to work at both locations.
This position is due to start in April 2018 and will be a fixed term contract until October 2018
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and fast moving industry, see below for the duties included in this position:
- Customer service - responding to emails, telephone calls
- Conducting viewings of properties and studios for new students (sales & lettings)
- Research - competitors analyses, looking at other student accommodation sites and collecting data about their facilities, prices and sales/lettings
- Processing applications, checking documents of new tenants, updating the booking management system
- Social media updates - Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram
- Collecting reviews from customers (Google Reviews of properties and Hallbookers)
- Audits of check-in and check-out lists
- Ensuring all tenants have received their deposits back / collecting correct bank details from students so that deposits can be processed by accountants
Please do get in touch for more information, we look forward to hearing from you
"Office Assistant jobs in London"