Mosaiqe, a new North-East London start-up that makes watches from natural woods, is looking for sales staff for their Camden Store and pop-up locations in Covent Garden and Shoreditch.
Using ethically sourced woods from around the world we create unique watches with distinct design features which appeal to most character traits and complement most styles.
The role will involve:
- Setting up stalls display
- Sales of watches
- Packing down stalls and carrying out a stock count
- Returning of sales tools after each shift
- If you are in the showroom you may be required to contribute to online marketing tasks and prepare stock for locations
- Stalls are located in Covent Garden, Brick Lane, Camden. You may be placed at any of these locations.
The current rates we pay are:
Starting at £7.50 per hour + Commission on every watch sold.
We are looking for personable, outgoing people with proven interpersonal and sales skills to work at our store and pop-up locations between Monday to Sunday and will be selling our new collection of handcrafted timepieces. Most shifts are on the weekend.
- You must have demonstrable sales experience.
- Be fluent in English.
- Very outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Background or interest in sustainable/ethical living is desirable.
- Confident using payment systems once trained.
- A Valid UK driving licence would be desirable but not essential.
This is a very people focused role, which requires you communicate with charisma, energy and clarity to many different people.
*If you know that you do not fit the criteria or find it hard to speak / initiate natural conversations with people please do not apply.*
General hours are 9.00am to 6pm (depending on the market, you may be asked to start later or finish slightly later).
- Payment Systems