A specialist wholesale food supplier is currently looking for a Sales Assistant to deal with their large customer base. The role will suit someone who is efficient, accurate, self-motivated, and enjoys administrative-focused customer service work.
Additional skills in Mandarin or Cantonese would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential.
- Taking customer orders and processing deliveries (mostly for restaurant customers)
- Issuing invoices and quotations
- Troubleshooting / customer service
- Some previous sales/telesales experience in a food or Asian company environment
- Additional skills in Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese (ideal, but not essential)
- Interest in the food and restaurant industry
- Efficient, accurate and self-motivated individual
- Enjoys customer service and administration
Salary: £18-23K depending on experience
Location: North London
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Food Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job