My clients is an affordable, accessible, and available production tracking system utilising cloud technology that puts end users in control of their production facility, providing real-time visibility to their entire enterprise. Increasing the profitability and productivity of their organisation. My clients also provide advanced planning capabilities to improve their demand forecasting, inventory planning and production planning processes.
The company is growing and now looking for a Sales apprentice to join their team. This role has a huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
The duties will include:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Supporting negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face and online client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
- INDIT Requirements and prospects
The correct candidate will need to be able to have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills. Have an ability to manage workload and priorities. Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence, and enthusiasm. Be polished, professional, and sophisticated. Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision-makers. Be commercially aware with the ability to maximize opportunities. This role will be supported by Starting Off’s Customer Service qualification and 20% off-the-job training.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'