Sales Apprentice - Camden
We are a leading Recruitment to Recruitment Agency, with a young, fast paced, lively office culture. The purpose of the role is to aid with the smooth running of the office. You will be working alongside the Operations and Marketing Manager doing a range of tasks which will give you an insight into how a small business is run.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- General ad-hoc office administration
- Data input (Excel, Word, Company Database)
- Processing orders for office equipment
- General accounting administration (preparing invoices, logging receipts)
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Potential to help with social media and email marketing campaigns and shadow the Operations and Marketing Manager in meetings with suppliers.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills and a confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- A professional manner
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Great attitude and friendly manner with a willingness to develop own knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"