Provide quotations and give technical support to customers in UK and Eire for Sales and Services of Industry Components (Hydrodynamic Couplings, Geared Variable Speed Drives, Turbo Gears and Coupling Technologies). Support the outside sales engineers by providing office back-up to maximize their sales efforts. Support marketing/advertising campaigns for Industry components, if required.
- Select correct components to meet customer requirement.
- Liaise with supplier’s regarding technical, commercial and delivery aspects of components
- Maintain records of quotations done, if needed.
- Process orders, liaise with Voith Germany and other suppliers to ensure customer requirement is met.
- Maintain record of orders received.
- Support Sales forecasts for repaired components/products.
- Liaise with workshop and prepare inspection report for customer for the repair of Industry Components.
- on demand, support FSE on their internal/external activities providing technical documentation and interface with HQ in Germany
- Support Sales on stock at a level that reflects the purchase level from customers
- in case of offer preparation, follow current price book structure
Professional Experience & Education
The ideal candidate would ideally have an engineering background and desired knowledge in mechanical power transmission, along with administration skills be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Specific Skills & Knowledge
- To have a good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in working in a sales office environment.
- Computer literate, Word, Excel, Navision etc.