Sales & Technical Advisor
£18,000 - £23,000
An exciting opportunity to join our client at their head office based in between the main Kent towns of Maidstone and Ashford.
As Sales and Technical Advisor you will be part of the product sales ordering process which requires monitoring, processing, importing and distribution.
This is an important front line telephone position and there are always opportunities which can be offered for individuals that show interest, flair and a dynamic approach to work-life on a long term basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Customer quotes for specifiers and contractors
- Product sourcing from existing collections for customers
- Liaising with Area Managers regarding any of the above requirements
- General sales enquiries, both product and technical
- Sample requests
- take on new information/training quickly
- demonstrate effective self-learning
- have excellent time management skills
- follow procedures
- be engaged and interested in your new role
- have studied at a high level of academic study (see qualifications required)
Minimum A level standard and be able to demonstrate effective self-learning and implementation techniques. Degree preferred.
Due to rural location own transport is advantageous. Based in the outskirts of Ashford.
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment consultancy. Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level