Page Group have recently paired with an innovative telecommunications company, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for someone within the Operations team.
Based in Maidenhead, the successful candidate will be working alongside a large, busy team in the Operations department. Working out of modern offices, you will be surrounded by driven individuals with a high level of dedication to their roles
Key responsibilities for the Sales and Stock Administrator will include:
- Direct Customer Contact
- Responding promptly to all telephone and email enquiries
- Processing orders
- Managing stock levels
- Ensuring deliveries are made on time and following up in instances where there are issues
- Setting up new customers accounts
- Managing a customer database
- Administration for projects and promotions as required
The ideal Sales and Stock Administrator will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Great attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in order processing desirable
- Knowledge of computer systems such as MS Office
A competitive salary and benefits package.
- "SALES ADMINISTRATION" OR"administration" or "gradute" or Telecoms" or "maidenhead"