Due to the expansion of our Sales and Services department together with upcoming launch of Voluntary Right to Buy within Stonewater Homes, we have the opportunity for 4 Sales & Services Co-ordinators to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to deliver an efficient and professional sales and services service to home owners during the sales process, and provide specialist advice and undertakings regarding lease and associated legal matters.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To provide specialist focus on ensuring all home ownership applications are handled accurately progressed professionally and in line with legislation.
- Provide administrative support, liaising and providing assistance to the relevant solicitors to ensure that all legal and statutory duties are met, and dealing with enquiries across the Voluntary Right to Buy sales function.
- Dealing effectively with legal enquires and processes in relation to sales, extensions, notices, enfranchisement and land purchases.
- Dealing with initial Right to buy applications and ensuring appropriate notices are issued and legislative timescales met.
- Dealing effectively with legal matters such as deeds of variation, re-mortgage and further advances, enfranchisements, consents, lease extensions, land purchases and other related administrative tasks.
- Providing interpretation and guidance in relation to specific lease queries in respect of lessee and lessor responsibilities and obligations, schedules and clauses and specific ownership queries such as boundaries, stair casing provisions, charges and other such matters.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a flexible approach.
- Good literacy and numerical skills to ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with figures and spreadsheets and make a range of basic calculations
- Confident approach and attitude to customer service
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage workloads by prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Proactive attitude and ability to work using initiative and within a team
- A background in Housing would be desirable but not a necessity
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job