Sales and Service Advisor - Part Time 9 Month Fixed Term Contract - Basingstoke
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Service Advisor with a passion for driving excellent customer service to join our Military Operations team in Basingstoke on a part time 9 month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity to broaden and develop your knowledge on a number of products we offer to our Military customers and drive the business forward by offering a fantastic service in regards to new insurance quotations, mid-term adjustments on policies and renewals whilst maximising retention rates and cross sales.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our Military customers as part of the telephony Military Operations team
- Ensure all information is accurate and inputted into the system correctly
- Confidently deal with new insurance quotes, amendments to polices, renewals and proactively maximise retention rates
- Be passionate about our purpose, vision and values and deliver the excellent service that our customers have become accustomed to
- Undertake all training, administrative duties and ad hoc tasks in line with business needs
- Be adaptable to change and happy to work alongside others in a fast paced team environment
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of taking inbound calls and outbound sales calls is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A mature and professional attitude with a 'can do’ approach
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
We provide a full training for this role together with a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complimented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance and private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle , discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a great opportunity and if you feel you have right attitude together with the relevant skills then please apply now!Be the first point of contact for our Military customers as part of the telephony Military Operations team.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job