Sales and Service Advisor - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are currently looking for a enthusiastic individual with a passion for driving excellent customer service to join our Military Operations team in Basingstoke as a Sales and Service Advisor. This is a great opportunity to broaden and develop your knowledge on a number of products we offer to our Military customers and drive the business forward by offering a fantastic service in regards to new insurance quotations, mid-term adjustments on policies and renewals whilst maximising retention rates and cross sales.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our Military customers. This is a telephony based role so experience of taking inbound calls and making outbound sales calls is essential
- Ensure all information is accurate and inputted into the system correctly
- Confidently deal with new insurance quotes, amendments to polices, renewals and proactively maximise retention rates
- Be passionate about our purpose, vision and values and deliver the excellent service that our customers have become accustomed to
- Undertake all training, administrative duties and ad hoc tasks in line with business needs
- Be adaptable to change and happy to work alongside others in a fast paced team environment
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills and a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A mature and professional attitude with a 'can do’ approach
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
We provide a full training for this role together with a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complimented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance and private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle , discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a great opportunity and if you feel you have right attitude together with the relevant skills then please apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
"Office Assistant jobs in London"