Sales and Purchasing Administrator
Office Angels in Kingston are excited to be recruiting for a Sales and Purchasing Administrator for a fantastic company in the heart of Chessington.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience as a Sales and Purchasing Administrator and is looking to develop their skills!
The successful individual will be responsible for delivering the highest level of service n a busy and fast moving environment ensuring they meet customer service levels across the board.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Purchase Order placement with suppliers through purchase requisitions
- Managing invoice queries, delivery discrepancies notice, cancelled lines and returns resolution/process within SLA's
- Expedites and proactively switches business if the lead times become protracted
- Improve cost efficiencies where possible through negotiation with suppliers and vendors on products & deliveries
- Data entry and filing of paperwork
- Order shipping & invoicing through the systems
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure tasks are carried out in an efficient & timely manner
- Chasing backorders and moving orders where necessary
- Keeping contact management system up to date for suppliers
- General office duties
- Checking stock availability and management of stock
- Negotiation of pricing and dealing with issues, discrepancies & returns in a timely & efficient manner.
The successful candidate ideally has the following Skills:
- Procurement experience from a commercial background
- Purchasing Experience
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong computer and IT skills
- Previously supported a team in a fast pace environment
What this role can Offer:
- Salary £22,000-£25,000
- Working Monday- Friday 9am- 5.30pm
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job