Significant growth has led to this company increasing the finance team. This is a new role supporting the Finance Manager with responsibility for Sales and Purchase Ledger.
- Ensuring prompt collection of the outstanding debts.
- Alerting management on unpaid amounts which will result in cancelling future sales.
- Producing a weekly debtor report
- Providing a professional and timely payment of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger.
- Ensuring invoices are authorised by the appropriate person and coded correctly.
- Production and distribution of specified financial information as required.
Candidates will have recent experience within a similar role in a busy finance team. IT experience of MS Word and Excel and Sage. Strong planning and organisation skills able to prioritise own work. Keen eye for details.
For an interview this week please contact Big Sky Additions.