My Client, and innovative Technology brand based in Nottingham, are currently looking to appoint a Sales and Operations Team Leader. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales, Customer Service or Operations candidate to expand upon and put to use their full skill-set.
You will lead a team of two direct reports in the following business critical areas:
- Proactively phone customers in accordance with agreed schedules to ensure all sales orders and engineering requests are loaded onto the business system before the engineer arrives on-site
- Drive sales opportunities to meet monthly sales targets, ensuring the work has taken place to hit monthly install targets
- Monitor and follow up on CRM usage by other team members
- Carry out research into potential new products by contacting customers with new offerings
- Input order information onto business system having ensured accuracy and completeness of information
- Assist in marketing activities where required
- Ensure all non billing requests are investigated and communicated
- Input engineering work onto business system having ensured accuracy and completeness of information
- Work alongside the Regional team Leaders to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively
- Various Customer Service related initiatives and projects as required
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be process driven and have experience in managing a small team. You will be commercially aware, forward thinking and flexible in your attitude and approach. You will ideally have a positive track record of sales via telephone, and will have an excellent telephone manner.
In return, you will receive an annual salary of up to £27,000 p.a. with an additional OTE bonus of £4,000.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader