We are currently having an exciting opportunity for experienced Sales and Operations Manager to become a part of prestigious and highly innovative business with office located in Poole, Dorset.
Due to the rapid expansion of the business, we are looking for a person who can build and manage an inbound and outbound sales team for our client European business. You will have to have a passion for newest technology and be able to create engaging working environment for your team and outstanding customer experience for your clients.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Direct sales management of multilingual team; including training, attendance and timekeeping control, etc.;
- Review pricing discounts and adequately minimalize thresholds of profitability.
- Report on sales performance and variance to goal daily, weekly and monthly as required by senior management;
- Hire, recruit and onboard new hires;
- Review performance of sales staff including performance reviews, terminations of contract, etc.;
- Regularly maintained all the leads to improve sales results;
- To drive continuous improvements across all areas of your department;
- Maintain best practice and service delivery through clarifying processes and plans;
- Interpreting sales data to propose improvements and changes to drive growth
- Promoting healthy, efficient and positive work environment and delightful customer experiences
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Successful experience as a sales/operations manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to manage team of 10+, ideally in a multilingual environment
- Strong business sense
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Passion for newest technology
- Commitment and experienced to data driven sales performance metrics and goals
- Knowledge of any other language, German will be an advantage
- Excellent rates of pay plus an attractive commission structure
- Full product training
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days of holiday a year plus additional time off for Christmas
- Regular sales and training visits in Florida and Europe
- Excellent location with free parking facilities
- Relocation Package (Negotiable)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join this fantastic innovative business, so we are waiting for an exceptional individual. If you believe you are the right person, please send an up to date CV to us today together with details of your salary expectations and any notice period or speak to Anna or Karolina at Mploy in Poole for more details.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.