JOB TITLE: Sales and Operations Finance Manager with CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS (or equivalent)
LOCATION: Melksham, Wiltshire
SALARY: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus pension, car allowance, bonus and much more!
Our client an internal market leading organisation is actively seeking to recruitment a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS - or equivalent) to join their business as their Sales and Operations Finance Manager, to build excellent relationships with internal executive stakeholders and adding real value to aid future growth.
As their Sales and Operations Finance Manager, your duties will include, but not be restricted to;
- Responsible for reporting all elements of manufacturing financial performance - including factory spend versus budget, product sales mix and all other factors influencing gross margin.
- Working with Operations leadership team to provide them with relevant financial information in addition to providing insights which lead to identifiable improvements.
- Responsible for management of month end process as it relates to manufacturing operations.
- Partnering with R&D team to support new product development projects from development of business plans to management of project expenditures and monitoring of product performance post launch.
- Responsibility for managing project accounting for significant projects.
- Providing finance support on various sales processes - including pricing.
- Providing business partnering to Product Management team - providing them with information on the financial performance of the product portfolio.
- Support sales commission process -responsible for reviewing sales commission calculations and resolving queries raised by sales teams.
- Management of part qualified accountant who supports across all areas of Sales & Operations Finance team.
- Working with internal and external auditors.
- Working with external tax adviser on R&D tax reclaim
This technical and commercial role will suit someone who has ideally just qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS (or equivalent) within a top four or top ten practice and who has experience of working with listed or international businesses.
Free parking and a number of other excellent benefits are on offer, including a car allowance, bonus structure and a generous pension scheme.
- Financial Information
- Financial Performance
- International Business
- Project Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"