We’re an energetic team of friendly, driven experts, dedicated to putting car buyers back in control of one of life’s biggest buying decisions. Did you know, buying a vehicle is one of the most expensive purchases people make and the second biggest overhead after a mortgage! Zuto are a forward thinking business, pioneering a change in how people finance a car and this role is crucial in helping us shape the future of car financing.
Working as part of a highly motivated, driven and friendly team our Sales and Operations Administrators provide their efficient support to Zuto's Sales and Operations arena as they bring the customer from application to sales.
In this collaborative and supportive team, you will be ensuring the customer has a smooth journey from application to sales and processing, taking the customer to the next stage of their car buying story.
• You will be a key player in initiating the sales process and supporting the customer through their car-buying journey.
• From your understanding of the sales process and the customer journey, you will be allocating applications to the Sales teams efficiently so the car-buying process is a smooth one for the customer.
• You will be supporting the wider operations team with administration, including ensuring all correspondence is up-to-date through to processing.
• You will be involved with time and attendance in sales and operations, ensuring alignment between the internal rota system and the wider Company HR system.
• Your base knowledge of our sales systems will support you in ad hoc administration throughout sales and operations.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong understanding of the importance of the customer journey through sales and operations.
• Computer literate with a great telephone manner.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate with fellow Zutonites across multiple channels. Including phone, email and chat.
• Numerate, confident with using calculations.
• Logical thinker and ability to prioritise tasks.
• Great listening skills.
• Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
Experience and Behaviours
• Experience gained in a customer service and admin role
• Positive and proactive person with motivated and driven outlook
• Passion about delivering an excellent service and driven to exceed our customer’s expectations
• Driven and focused to deliver an outstanding service
• A great communicator, who is able to build up a rapport with both customer and internal partners
• Detail focussed, and able to work to guidelines and processes
• You give respect and support your colleagues - one team mentality
NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service would be desirable
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
What this role will give you
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team of dedicated individuals who are passionate delivering a great service to our customers.
The important stuff!
40hrs Monday to Friday - 3 x day shifts 9-6 and 2 late shifts 11-8.
This position is initially a 6 month FTC.
Click apply to start your Zutonite journey today!
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job