A Sales and Marketing Support Executive is required by my client based in Bedfordshire. This company offers an excellent career path along with a competitive salary and benefits package. The role sits between Sales and Marketing and will be a pivotal role to support both areas of the business with high level of interaction with customers.
- Super user of the CRM system - monitor input from all internal users, input new marketing lists and ensure information within the system is reaching agreed company standards.
- Schedule quotation follow-ups
- Act as the initial contact with new customers
- Follow up all sales/show leads
- Cold calling new customers
- Improve processes and standardise reporting
- Communicate technical sales leads
- Assist with generating marketing content and event organisation
- Provide customer centric insight into NPD and product marketing activities.
- Build on customer intelligence
- Be the `Voice of the Customer` - giving suggestions for improvement within the organisation
- Database analysis for potential leads from key accounts
- Occasional travel to visit customers, support trade shows, and training (up to 10%).
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of Bachelor`s degree in a technical field
- Experience of working in a technical customer facing environment
- Demonstrate experience of researching, collating and analysing data.
- Ability to understand technical issues.
- Excellent telephone and customer contact skills.
- Strong English language skills, written and spoken word.
- 37 Hours Week (Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm & Friday 8.30-4pm)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Progression opportunities
If you have experience of working in a technical customer facing role and have a bachelor`s degree within a technical field and enjoy data and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job