Sales and Marketing Manager – ATE UK are a leading business who specialise in manufacturing and distributing equipment and parts to the plant hire, construction and utility industry and are now looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager to be based from our Colchester, Essex headquarters. This Sales and Marketing Manager role is working on a full-time basis with a basic salary of £45,000 to £55,000 available depending on experience.
As the successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all marketing and business development activities in the United Kingdom. You will personally lead, coordinate, manage and motivate the company sales and marketing teams, as well as engage with our key clients when needed.
This is a pivotal role for our business and your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the success of marketing and sales strategies
- Ensure client retention and new business development
- Driving sales team performance
- Act as a strong and motivating leader for both the sales and marketing teams
Skills and attributes required:
- A relevant qualification in Marketing or Training
- Extensive experience in a similar role in a results driven organisation
- Possess an understanding of marketing practices, both print and digital
- Ability to think methodically, generating creative solutions to a high standard of excellence
- A proven track record in sales, with knowledge of the principles of a strong sales process
- Basic design knowledge in Adobe Suite
- Experience with coaching and training sales teams and recruiting new sales and marketing professionals
This role is full-time and on offer to the ideal candidate is a £45,000 to £55,000, plus great benefits including free onsite parking, free lunch, contributory pension scheme, a bonus scheme of up to 10% of annual salary plus 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: marketing, B2B, sales, business development, manager, leader
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'