BMI Duchy Hospital in Harrogate is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated
- Proven influencing and sales skills
- MS Office particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Business development leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Duties of this role include:
- As part of the hospital senior management team, the Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for driving activity to meet annual sales targets across all payors.
- This includes ensuring that productive stakeholder relations are built and maintained with private and public service commissioners, service referrers and service users in order to maintain sales in line with required activity; ensuring that all customers receive the best possible customer experience during their non-clinical customer journey and that the hospital’s service profile remains in line with local market demands.
- In line with the corporate operational plan and hospital’s annual business plan work in conjunction with the Executive Director and other members of the senior management team to devise and implement a sales and marketing strategy, which ensures the delivery of budgeted activity across all payor groups
- Produce and maintain the hospital sales and marketing tactical action plan, detailing key initiatives which will drive sales performance
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'