Posted date: 3rd October 2018
JT Education is a boutique study programme agency, which refers international students to various study programmes in the UK. It was founded in 2016, but has been growing strongly and looks to expand its business.
JT Education is the official representative of over 30 UK institutions and assists international students making more than 500 university applications each year.
We are currently seeking to appoint a full time Sales and Marketing Manager. You will be working with a creative and close-knit team to promote UK higher education to overseas students. This role requires the candidate with ideally some marketing experience, although not mandatory, preferably in the education sector and with sound commercial and business acumen.
Employment type: Full-Time
Number of hours: 37.5 hours per week (5 days per week)
Business location: NW1 0AG (some travelling to other UK cities may be required)
Maintaining and developing the brand’s reputation as a key education representative of UK institutions.
Leading and developing team to accelerate growth through increasing market share as well as seeking out and developing new business opportunities.
Raising and increasing awareness of the company’s brand to the international student market.
Supporting the recruitment and training of education consultant team, assisting consultants in suggestion of education plan.
Performance monitoring, training and developing team members
- Counselling students on UK higher education options - performance review will be based on the number of successfully serviced students from consulting;
- Maintaining and expanding relationship with existing clients - this will serve the purpose of establishing positive brand image and referral of new clients;
- Liaising with universities and university officers (for office visits and university conferences) - this is to enhance the work relationships with contracted UK higher educational institutions which provide the courses that we aim to introduce to our clients;
- Development of JT Education brand - this will include online and offline promotional activities conducted by the sales and marketing team;
- Assisting with administrative duties - not directly linked with sales, but this shall consistently support the work of the sales & marketing team in order to increase the sales record.
Working with and developing large accounts from China & UK based student service companies. Promoting, marketing and developing the company brand in the UK and overseas, especially in China.
Managing the budget for the marketing, recording both expenditure and income to ensure the company is financially viable.
Ensuring company pro-forma process is accurately completed for all proposals and new business gains.
Discussing business methods service, contributing to the development of sales strategies, target customer group to identify marketing requirement.
Communicating new product/service developments to prospective customers.
Degree educated, and marketing/management/business/education disciplines preferred;
Some experience in the marketing field, although not essential;
Experience of managing a sales team;
Knowledge of higher education industry and international student recruitment;
Experience of online and offline marketing channels in terms of UK education consulting services;
Fluent in both English and Chinese;
Robust understanding in both UK and Chinese education systems;
Reference must be provided.
Contact email: hr AT jteducation DOT com
Closing date: 2nd November 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'