Our client is a charity providing holidays and days out for disabled people at their 5-star resort. There are a range of activities for disabled people to take part in, such as water sports, climbing and horse riding. An exciting and rewarding role has opened for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join and support their important work. Your role will be to ensure that the resort is always fully booked through effective sales and marketing whilst taking into account the complex logistics of your client’s needs. The client is not looking for a fundraiser. The ideal candidate will have a commercial sales background and may have worked with charities in the past.
- Ensure the trust is hitting its income targets
- Be responsible to the CEO for all sales and marketing functions
- Lead the sales and marketing teams
- Develop and execute effective sales campaigns
- Manage budgets
- Plan, arrange and attend meetings
- Expand the charity into new markets
- A proven track record in sales
- Strategic marketing experience
- Experience with developing and executing sales strategies
- Ability to hit targets and deadlines
- Ability to act on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work the occasional evening or weekend
- Teamwork skills
The role offers a competitive salary depending on experience along with a car, a commission scheme and a bonus scheme. The role would be ideal for a person with a proven track record in sales with an interest in charity work. A background working with charities is desirable but not essential. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'