Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: North Queensferry
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Sunday, 25th February 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the organisation based in Scotland's National Aquarium. They are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing professional to join their Management Team. Just as their attraction is unique so is this marketing role and we are looking for an original and creative individual to support this attractions continued success!
About the Role
The role will involve:-
- Planning, implementation and administration of the company's marketing.
- Developing the Digital Online and Social Media Strategy for Deep Sea World and work closely with the online digital marketing agency to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and have the desired impact.
- Overseeing everything from leaflet distribution and press coverage, to PR events and website updates to ensure maximum exposure of the company as a must see attraction and spreading the excitement, fun and educational aspects that are part of our visitor experience.
- Working with the General Manager to enhance marketing activity, set up agreements and drive group ticket sales from schools, business partners and tourist centres in the local vicinity.
- Reviewing the on-going success of the marketing strategy, you'll make adjustments as necessary to help us to hit our targets and secure continued interest for the future.
- Developing and implementing seasonal campaigns and events and manage our print and design and direct marketing agencies alongside brand guidelines, agreeing objectives and ensuring maximum cost efficiencies.
This is a full time post which involves working 5 days a week and often includes working weekends and Bank Holidays. A full driving licence is essential. The successful applicant will form part of Deep Sea World's management team and will therefore be involved in duty management and occasional operational responsibilities.
They are looking for an individual with a head full of bright ideas, a strong marketer who has had previous experience in a similar role. Your flair for networking, communicating and building strong, lasting relationships across the business will set you apart.
You will have to be an organised, creative and confident communicator not to mention driven and up to date with the market.
You will have some experience of working across a variety of marketing disciplines and will ideally have a marketing qualification.
Alongside a competitive salary, you can look forward to a great benefits package which includes 22 days holiday per year, rising to 25 days holiday after 3 years' service, a pension scheme, discounts in our shops and restaurants and free entry to all our 65 leisure attractions! Perhaps the biggest benefit of joining us is the exciting opportunities for career development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role. Your covering letter WILL be used as a sifting mechanism so make sure it stands out from the crowd!
Candidates with experience of; Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Marketing Assistant, Senior Sales Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Targets, Sales, Marketing Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, B2B, Sales Development, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator will be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Sales Executive
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Senior Sales Manager
- Corporate Sales Manager