Sales and Marketing Manager
This company is a rapidly growing software company, with enormous growth planned over the next few years. They now need to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing a sales and marketing strategy in the companies markets. This job requires you to be ideally based in or within easy distance of Central London.. The Sales and Marketing Manager will be integral to the UK team and reporting directly to the CEO, as the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will have significant experience and a proven track record in technology sales and ideally have significant experience within digital marketing.
As the successful Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be able to demonstrate your experience in executing a sales and marketing strategy that will deliver sales growth and increased market share for the business. You will also be required to plan and coordinate the company's marketing efforts. Because of the company continuing to invest in the product and the team, as of this moment their product is the most versatile in the UK market place and has an envied position as the solution of choice for many large corporations.
Key Marketing Purpose:
The successful candidate will interpret client behaviours and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. Excellent communication skills, accountability and delivery are essential for this role. Ultimately, you will ensure our marketing efforts deliver against our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to facilitate the acquisition of new clients across a range of industries and geographies globally.
- Manage strong relationships with relevant third-party agencies and suppliers ensuring the best deal for the company, at all times.
- Production of marketing collateral, including brochures, case studies, white papers and emails
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets and KPI's are met. Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data.
Key Sales Purpose:
A natural new business hunter, the role will be an integral part of our Sales division. You will be responsible for sales of technology and services, targeting SME's plus global organisations and deliver on aggressive revenue targets. You will have a record of career success with extensive experience of new business acquisition and exceeding quota. Drive, accountability and delivery are essential for this role, reporting to the CEO, the location will be London and requires travelling throughout the UK plus Europe, as required.
- Identification and prospecting of opportunities with successful management through to negotiation and deal completion.
- Execution of a vertical plan, as per defined with Sales management, to expand the Company's client base and ensure its strong presence.
- Represent the organisation at events and conferences, as required, to promote the brand.
Key Skills and Experience Requirements
- 5+ year's B2B software/technology sales and marketing
- A demonstrable track record of securing new client wins plus above sales quota delivery.
- A background of operating within both start-up and corporate environments an advantage
- Record of delivering against KPI's, both quantitative and qualitative
The role of Sales and Marketing Manager can reasonably be expected to grow into something much bigger, in a relatively short period of time. Please don't delay, send your CV with a covering letter IF you have several years sales AND marketing experience in Software/Technology.