Role: Sales and Marketing Manager (B2C start-up retail energy supplier)
Salary: Circa £60,000 - £65,000 DOE + Bonus
Do you have experience in B2C retail energy, ideally in a start-up supplier? The Sales and Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role for this new energy supplier, developing awareness of the brand and driving customer acquisition and retention. You willoversee all marketing communication and PR across multiple channels, and as a mainly online offering, the business will rely heavily on digital marketing to drive customer switching and loyalty, so the Sales and Marketing Manager will develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to deliver commercial targets. So, if this sounds like you, the Sales and Marketing Manager could be the role you are looking for.
- Own and develop the brand, driving brand engagement/conversion.
- Take responsibility for the direct delivery of agreed customer acquisition targets.
- Develop marketing plans to deliver customer acquisition and retention.
- Oversee a range of marketing campaigns including email, social, events, print, TV, radio, PR.
- Digital marketing (using agency) across PPC, SEO, display, social advertising and content.
- Plan and manage strategies to optimise cost of acquisition per customer.
- Monitor feedback/ insight on campaign effectiveness and performance.
- Manage third party agencies.
- Assist with the development of new tariffs and services.
- Line management of 2 direct reports in year 1
- Competitor analysis.
Skills and experience required:
- Leadership in marketing B2C.
- Experience of managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Proven ability in developing successful marketing strategies and plans.
- Proven track record of digital marketing and customer acquisition techniques, including PPC, social advertising, display advertising and affiliates.
- Able to use data to understand campaign response and drive future improvements.
- Ability to communicate effectively across stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills able to present the brand at stakeholder and PR events
- Experience in managing staff and third-party agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency with Word, Powerpoint and Excel