Sales and marketing executive required for London based chauffeur company.
- Full-time position
- Available ASAP
- Salary 22,000 - 28,000 a year plus overtime
EG Chauffeurs are recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join our expanding London office team. Someone reliable, organized, flexible, a positive and results-driven individual, you will have excellent organizational and attention to detail skills coupled with the ability to manage a high workload.
You must have the knowledge and be passionate about the chauffeur industry and minimum of 2 years marketing experience in the UK with perfect command of the English language.
This position is diverse in its responsibilities which will include:
- Sales & Marketing projects
- Promoting the brand and bringing in new business
- Building new customer relationships through inbound and outbound campaigns
- Managing bookings, emails & phone calls during the day
- Developing the social media strategy
- Writing copy, articles, blogs
- Leading external & telephone marketing projects
- Managing consumer events (if required)
- Business development
- Reporting to the Director; this is very much a hands-on, make it your own role.
Sales and Marketing Key Requirements:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, math skills, product knowledge, London knowledge, creativity, demonstrated experience, Microsoft office, database skills, marketing, presentation skills, persistent, flexible, and most importantly, reliable!
Key benefits and perks:
- Great location with an easy access to commute
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours (9 am - 6 pm)
- Paid overtime
- Some days you can work from home
- Salary 22,000 - 28,000 a year plus overtime (based on experience and performance)
Portland House, Victoria, SW1E 5RS or such other place as we may reasonably determine within London in the future.
About the company:
EG Chauffeurs is a well established, highly professional chauffeur company based in London. We strive to provide an outstanding customer service and the best chauffeur experience to the most discerning leisure and business travelers. Our client base includes HNWI, Executives, CEO's, Investment Companies, Private Jet Charters, therefore customer service and attention to detail are paramount.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. No recruiters, please.
EG Chauffeurs Team
- Customer Service
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'