Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive? Are you looking for a new and exciting position with a rapidly growing company? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the TSC Team at EddyFi Technologies based at the Milton Keynes Site.
We currently have a rare and fantastic opening at our TSC site, based at Milton Keynes to join an innovative, forward-thinking company and work as part of a friendly and highly motivational team in an excellent working environment.
As part of the role, you will be based in Milton Keynes but will be working closely with other Eddyfi Technologies Brands based in the UK, EMEA and the head office based in Canada.
Main Responsibilities include
- Work closely with TSC Product management team and the Marketing team in Quebec has a central coordination point in order to deliver marketing lead generation campaigns as well as track any follow-up actions & results with the sales team
- Contribute actively to new product launches. Work closely with Product Managers & participate to the establishment of specific targets. Provide complete opportunity reports and share market intelligence.
- Input real time data using the company’s CRM system on leads, opportunities, quotes and actions and TSC-related activities
- Actively interact with new and existing customers to promote and sell the TSC brand of solutions.
- Working closely with the field teams to ensure demo units & training are up-to-date.
- Coordinate, track and deliver ACFM training certificates to end customers.
- Working closely with the sales support team to ensure customer quotes are received in a timely basis and then following up to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Working closely with the in-house after sales service team to ensure customer issues are resolved on a timely basis and then following up to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Work within the Companies processes and procedures ensuring compliance to the quality management system, such as ISO 9001:2015.
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy and Procedure.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of Inside Sales
- Sales/Marketing Experience within a manufacturing or Engineering Industry
- Experience of using a CRM System
- Computer literate - Microsoft Packages, and On-Line banking systems
- HNC Business and Marketing or Equivalent
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- A highly professional approach and manner,
- Hands on, flexible and able to multi task,
- Positive proactive 'cando’ attitude, be results oriented.
- Be organised and methodical,
- Be able to present information in a clear and concise manner, oral and in writing,
- Willingness to learn, is enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to take initiative,
- Ability to work on time and meet deadlines,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job