Our client is a relatively new and award-winning technology led business expanding across Europe and US. Backed by a global organisation they are introducing pioneering new products into the airline, rail and automotive sectors.
To support this expansion and help reach the company's marketing and sales goals and objectives they are looking for a B2B Sales and Marketing Executive to be based in the UK reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparation of marketing and sales collateral creating client presentations
• Prganising trade shows and other client led projects
• Assist in creation of offers, sales information, technical data sheets, coordination of samples and orders
• Sales order co-ordination and communication with customers,
• Sample order management, placement, logistics, record keeping and sample logging
• Following up on quotes and liaising closely with all stakeholders in the process
• Maintaining call back and email correspondence diary
• Obtaining information from suppliers, transport companies and acquiring quotes
The job will involve both sales and marketing and therefore is significant potential for the right candidate to grow and expand their role within this fast-growing technology business.
Desirable skills and experience:
Experience within a sales and marketing environment
Preparing proposals for clients, assessments and liaising closely with customers and suppliers
Strong attention to detail - accurate documentation management is essential within this role
Excellent communicator with clients, operatives and suppliers and enjoy communicating and dealing with any queries face to face, over the phone and via email correspondence
Proactive and using your initiative to develop and improve operational processes
Organised and with excellent time management skills
If this excites you then don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Sales administration computer marketing