1st Step Solutions are supporting an established technology company, who are looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Executive for an immediate start. We are looking for a hard working team player who is well organised, and has a good understanding of sales, marketing and customer support.
The successful candidate will be joining a small team of field sales professionals who are currently driving the business through a period of growth. The vacancy has arisen due to an internal promotion.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and skills;
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Good communicator
- Experience in a sales or telesales role would be an advantage but not essential
- Good at building customer relationships
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Must PC literate and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- To ensure all leads and orders received, are entered into the CRM system accurately and orders are passed to the production team with the correct information.
- To pro-actively seek new business, by targeting a combination of existing customer base and prospective customers.
- To ensure all quotations and leads are followed up by phone and email.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Management Team
- To monitor and qualify new leads and prospective business coming from website, email or phone
- Organise and lead marketing campaigns
- Prepare and arrange exhibition stands
- Preparation and pricing of quotations
- Assist with tenders
- Support the field sales team
This is a very well rounded role that offers you career progression in a growing business. You will be providing sales and admin support, customer service skills and marketing services - no day will ever be the same!
Please APPLY TODAY!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job