2x Sales and Marketing Executives wanted to help them grow our clients sales team. Want to have uncapped earning potential with a starting salary of between £23-25,000 OTE £35,000 and work in a high paced environment with a work hard play attitude, where international travel is the normality then this is the perfect opportunity to start out your career as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
Location: Kings Cross, London Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 OTE £35,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
- Attractive Bonus Structure - 1st Year OTE £35,000
- Michelin Star President Lunch Clubs
- Team Holidays (Last year was Miami, Hong Kong and Tignes)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan for travel
As a Sales and Marketing Executive you will be selling unbeatable deals to a growing database of consumers through building partnerships with high-end London businesses, including both new and developing existing relationships. All while working for one of the most well established and fastest growing companies in the UK you will have the perfect platform to establish a successful career within the sales industry. Set up in 2011 they are continuing to expand and continue to be the dominant force in their market. The successful candidates will join their thorough 12 week training programme which covers all elements of the sales cycle to ensure you're successful.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive you will the full sales cycle in a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of signing them
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver excellent customer service
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Enthusiasm and drive to work independently, and as part of a team, to get things done
- Someone who is passionate, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilient
- A Recent Graduate; 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014,
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.