Sales and Marketing Executive - Graduate Trainee
£18,000 - £20,000
This is a fantastic, entry-level graduate opportunity to join the largest supplier of filled bedding in the UK, working with leading home brands.
You will be working closely alongside the Sales & Marketing Director and gain an enviable grounding in business, specifically focusing in sales & marketing.
To be successful, you’ll need to be a confident, dynamic individual with a business or marketing degree, strong communication skills, great organisation and determination to succeed along with a customer-centric approach.
Main duties for the Sales and Marketing - Graduate Trainee:
- To provide key support to the Sales & Marketing Director in all aspects of their daily business including sales support to confirm prices, fulfil sample requests, chase estimates & collate presentations.
- Control of meeting preparation - circulation of diary invites, comprehensive agendas, full preparation of presentation packs, and any relevant sales reports.
- Attendance at key customer meetings & immediate production of detailed meeting notes - for distribution to customers and internal teams.
- Formulating reports, analysing data, presenting outputs, generating ideas for continuous improvement and customer focus in all activities.
- Lots of communication with internal colleagues and customers, face to face, by phone and email.
- Maintain sales samples, assist with the showroom & sample room and update with current product offer.
- General office support, first point of call to answer general queries plus household duties at meetings.
- Business related degree, ideally with a placement year or some work experience.
- Extremely organised.
- Great verbal, written and communication skills with excellent phone manner to establish positive relationships and credibility.
- Show creativity and attention to detail.
- Professional, flexible and helpful approach.
- Tenacious, resilient with a 'can do’ attitude to ensure task completion within timescale.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to show initiative and prioritise your workload, resolve problems & meet deadlines.
- Good sales orientation and a clear & confident ambassador for the company.
- Must have own car due to nature of role and locations of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job