Sales and Marketing Director
My client is a multi-brand organisation holding the sole UK distribution rights to a Global Beauty brand and an internationally acclaimed luxury annual event. With their Head Office based in Windsor, their brands are synonymous with luxury lifestyle, cutting-edge biotechnology and high end skincare.
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Marketing Director to represent the luxury skincare brand in the UK.
The role will be responsible for managing the short and long-term sales and marketing strategy, with the aim of increasing sales, profitability and customer engagement for the brand.
The Sales and Marketing Director will have control of the sales and marketing budget, management and development of the team as well as managing external PR agencies. The role will focus on the development of sales through High Street retail, e-commerce and salon business coupled with the marketing strategy and execution for the brand.
The role will be measured on ROI, on-schedule delivery of projects, performance of High Street Retail account, strong cost and agency control as well as the increase in traffic and unit sales.
The successful candidate for this role will be a passionate and ambitious senior sales and marketing professional with a proven track record within a beauty brand. You will have experience of consumer retail, consumer database management and digital channels as well as strong agency interaction expertise. As an inspirational manager you will have the ability to drive success through your team to ensure that the brand story is powerful and consistent through all media.
High Street Retail Account
- Develop sales and marketing strategy for revenue and unit growth within the account
- Develop a strong relationship with the management team to ensure maximum profile for the brand
- Achieve increase and roll out to more doors
- Recruit, manage and develop a successful promotional team for self-select model
- Work closely with the team to partner in promotions and marketing activity
- Defining and delivering a Marketing Strategy for the following sales channels: -
High street, Online, Professional
- Directing the internal and external e-commerce managers to ensure digital growth
- Managing PR agency strategy
- Managing the CRM system strategy
- Recruiting and managing a team of 4 marketing staff
- Set strategy and oversee Social Media activity to increase customer base and engagement
- Use social media strategy to increase demographic spread
- Direct and manage the graphic designer to ensure that the brand message is consistent and on trend
- Plan advertising strategy with Managing Directors
Professional Salon Business
- Create a strategy to maintain the engagement of salon client base
- Manage, motivate and monitor the performance of 2 BDM’s
- Ensure that all training and sales materials are in keeping with the brand message
- Identify a strategy for growth in this area
- Support the Account Director with marketing strategy
- Ensure that the Account Director is kept informed of marketing strategies to ensure consistent message is delivered across all channels
- To act as a support to but not lead for this account
- A proven track record in driving the Sales and Marketing strategy for a beauty brand
- Strong experience in all aspects of marketing including digital and PR
- Skilled at managing partner relationships with Retail Partners and agencies
- A strong business acumen and ability to document and track ROI
- Creative and relentless
- Passionate about luxury beauty
- An inspirational leader
- Digital Channels
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Senior Sales