Sales & Marketing Director, Business Consultancy, £70,000 Basic, £120,000 OTE + car and significant executive level benefits. An award-winning international business services provider is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Director to lead their UK sales and marketing operation. The role requires an exceptional Sales Leader that is well rounded, proactive and multitalented. Clients range from government departments to FTSE 250s, and the ideal candidate will have significant experience of securing high valued complex projects and selling at very senior levels.
As the head of Sales and marketing, you will report to the CEO and be part of the UK senior leadership team. You will implement your growth strategy and install measures to recruit, train, mentor and get the maximum return from the sales and marketing team of twenty-two staff.
Previous industry experience is not required but you will be an exceptional people manager that is completely happy in leading by example, and you are expected to spend 50% of your time undertaking business development initiatives. Put simply, please do not apply if you feel that you are beyond making your own sales appointments.
* You will be a passionate and energeticleader who is innovative and well-versed in modern sales and management methods.
* You will be a dynamic and forward thinking entrepreneurial leader that possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will be an incredibly talented sales leader that is tenacious, proactive and confident in their capacity to execute well planned decisive action and be genuinely proficient in communicating across all levels.
* You must have experience of implementing and installing a sales strategy into a significant multi-million-pound business.
* You will be a powerful and dynamic sales leader with a career that demonstrates continuous success and getting the best out of teams.
* You will be a visionary and accomplished in recruiting and growing successful sales teams and capable of playing a pivotal role in driving an already highly successful business.
* You will be receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
* You will be a genuine team player and team leader who listens to their people and encourages an open environment where people feel confident and comfortable in airing their views and ideas for progression.
* Above all you will be a dynamic character who inspires confidence and finds that teams are naturally happy to be led by them.
To find out more, in the first instance, please email your CV, or a link to your LinkedIn profile to .
Please note that at this early stage in the recruitment process we are unable to take specific enquiries to discuss the role further.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- sales director
- sales leader
- consultancy services