Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Vickers Neal are delighted to be working with Stipenda based at their offices in Warwick.
Stipenda is an established and progressive international and financial cross border management consultancy. We work with consultants, recruiters, employers, employees and end clients across the globe.
Due to on going expansion, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator
The main purpose of this role is to implement Stipenda’s client marketing strategies and tactics utilising appropriate elements of the marketing mix to help the company achieve it’s business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the sales and delivery teams including, but not limited to: order management, follow up, customer service, database management, meeting arrangements, reporting and quotation preparation
- Management of enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Facilitate the sales order process and ensuring a high standard of customer service
- Prepare sales reports daily, weekly and monthly as requested
- Plan and implement social media campaigns that are aligned with marketing objectives
- Web site developments and content updates
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Conduct web based research for market and marketing analysis
- Conduct web based research for campaign and PR
- Providing assistance in terms of logistics for events including seminars and trade shows
- Manage marketing materials production; include leaflets, flyers and posters to include proofreading and writing, liaising with printers and designers
- Maintain project tracking records
- Track marketing activity and campaign success and provide appropriate reporting as required
- Liaise with event organisers, list brokers, printers and other marketing service providers
- Prepare press releases, company newsletter and event announcements
- Keep up to date with marketing best practices, trends and developments
- Maintain and update marketing databases
Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to represent your area of responsibility effectively both inside and outside the business.
- Understanding of new technologies and implementing them in marketing and service delivery.
- Ability to prioritise and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Knowledge of modern marketing tools and techniques
- Strong project management skills and strength in managing multiple projects/deadlines
- Creativity and imagination
- Forward thinking, diligent and resilient
- Second language desirable
- A graduate degree or equivalent
- A professional marketing qualification (CIM/IDM) is desirable
Remuneration and Benefits:
Basic salary up to £25,000
In the first instance please send your CV and covering letter to Emily Neal on the contact details provided.
Your CV will be submitted to Vickers Neal Recruitment and Stipenda ONLY. We DO NOT submit cvs to third parties.
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'