A Fantastic opportunity has become available for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to work for our well-established client based in Sidcup!
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
The Associate Director of Community Relations is responsible for supporting and assisting the Sales & Marketing team in achieving the Community's occupancy and revenue goals. Responsibilities include but not limited to assisting the Sales & Marketing team in managing the community's sales & marketing database, maintaining appropriate sales collateral, coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident's Administrative file.
- Assists the Sales & Marketing team in maintaining a thorough working proficiency in the customer relationship management lead tracking system
- Supports the Sales & Marketing team by effectively maintaining all prospect records current in the customer relationship management lead tracking system
- Meets with the resident and/or family on the day the Move-In Fee is placed and reviews the Move-In Packet ensuring all information is explained for understanding
- Coordinates the Resident Assessment with the Health Care Coordinator and Assisted Living Coordinator / Reminiscence Coordinator
- Ensures the completion of the Resident Profile
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!