Job Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30 -17.00 - 37.5 hours per week
Our Client is a manufacturing company who are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their busy team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to contribute in generating sales for the company.
You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. You will represent the company in the best light at all times ensuring the customer experience is exemplary. As part of the customer services team, responsible for accurate order capture and administrative tasks to meet the needs and targets of the customer services function.
Note this role should be viewed as a developmental role allowing the potential for the individual to gain invaluable experience of the fundamentals of sales and business administration.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction at all levels of interaction e.g. telephone calls are answered within one ring and customers do not have to chase their enquiries
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about new and existing products and services - outbound calling
- Manage present customer base supporting the Marketing & PR Manager
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter, update and maintain customer information in the CRM database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- To upsell at every opportunity
- To hold customers to sales agreements
- Monitor and direct emails received into the company's generic email addresses, and direct to relevant departments or respond to where necessary
- Stay up to date with customers details and performance ensuring that the Sales Director has immediate access to information
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager as required in other tasks
- Assist in carrying out reception duties to include meet and greet, internal communication of visitors and handling of post
- To undertake other duties within the business from time to time in order to support the business objectives and values.
- Proven experience as sales coordinator or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
- Accurate typing
- Knowledge of customer services principles and practises
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Excellent telephone manner
- To recognize and deal with problems confidently and appropriately
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/