Our client, based in between Cambridge and Royston are seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator to join their team. Initially this will be on a temporary basis but, for the right candidate the role may go permanent. This position will start early April.
Our client takes a high level of pride in their ability to offer an outstanding service to their customer base. You will need to share this passion and also have a flexible, self-motivated approach, be happy to work both independently at times and also assist on ad-hoc tasks outside of the standard job description as part of a small, multi-disciplinary team.
Main duties and outcomes
* Ensure orders are both received and process a timely manner
* Assist clients with technical details to ensure they are receiving the correct product
* Review and enter Sales orders, prepare quotes, and project specifications
* Liaise with key accounts and manage relationships moving forward
* Monitor sales order intake and planned shipment dates to ensure sales targets are met
* Proactively look for new accounts
* Take responsibility for producing sales and marketing collateral for new products and maintain as required
* Maintain awareness of the production schedule allowing you to quote optimum lead times.
Experience and Skills
* Working with distributors and customers
* Technical sales
* Quotes / Sales Orders
* Computer literate and experience with using a CRM
* Exposure to project management - advantageous but not essential
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job