REED Marketing and Creative are currently working with a leading organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to recruit a talented and ambitious Sales and Marketing Assistant on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £18,000 - £22,000 per annum.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of marketing strategies and campaigns across a range of platforms, both online and offline.
The role will be based at their Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne where you will be part of a growing team, and a business that is going through an exciting period of growth!
- Updating and maintaining the customer database.
- Creating and preparing mailshots.
- Driving editorial and advertorial coverage in target publications.
- Creating content for marketing brochures.
- Creating and managing content on the company website.
- Assisting with the design and production of marketing literature and promotional materials.
- Updating the company corporate and e-commerce websites and social media channels.
- Supporting the sales team in planning and running campaigns.
- Liaising with suppliers to deliver branded goods to the business.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis.
- Organising and arranging attendance at exhibition, industry events and trade shows.
- Processing sales data and sales progress reports.
- Implementing and monitoring sales and marketing strategies.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries by social media, website, telephone, and email.
- Supporting the administration of customer complaints and feedback.
- Supporting the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
- Developing successful campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness and sales revenue.
- Running and tracking social media campaigns.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Executive with paid advertising.
- Previous experience in a Marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media, email and content marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'