Sales and Marketing Assistant
#Build #Empower #Drive
The Hive Collective is focused on supporting talent.
Whether you’re a student,graduate or simply looking for a career change - could you achieve more if you were given the right tools?
Our pursuit is simple; to inspire, educate and motivate each other so that we can all achieve our own definitions of success.
We believe it’s only right that everyone gets a shot at success, which is why we don’t focus on background, qualifications or experience when building our community. If you have the ambition, we’ll match it by providing you with the building blocks you need to build a solid future.
Duties of a Sales and Marketing Assistant Position:
- Support Sales and Promotions of our clients’ services and products at private site events
- Research new markets, strategies to increase brand awareness
- Record and track sales and marketing trends throughout different markets
- Help coordinate staff meetings and events
- Be an expert on all new clients and customers
- Learn how to Coach and develop other individuals in the office
Benefits of the Sales and Marketing Assistant Position:
- Opportunities to TRAVEL both nationally and internationally
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Multiple networking events every week
- Positive, diverse, goal-oriented working environment and
- A range of great incentives
Desirable Skills and Attributes of the Sales and Marketing Assistant:
As well as being over the age of 18 and legally allowed to work in the UK, the following desirable skills and attributes would be ideal but not essential for our New Sales and Marketing Assistant.
- The ability to work hard and have fun at the same time! A big part of you enjoying your job is the work environment and the people that you work with!
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A great attitude towards your work, to help you achieve the best results possible.
- A great work ethic is essential as earnings are commission only on a self-employed basis.
- The successful candidate with have excellent time management skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Attend training sessions as needed to progress and develop your skill set.
Why wait for your next big chance? APPLY NOW.
During the interview process we will offer successful candidates the opportunity to spend a voluntary full day at the event with the team prior to any offer. This ensures the office environment the team and the role are for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'