Position - Sales and Marketing Assistant
Required to join part of a growing team with a UK based company entering into a new and exciting expansion phase.
We are a long-standing lead acid battery supplier & distributor in the UK, who are the UK subsidiary a Global Group of manufacturers and suppliers of automotive parts into the worlds OEM & aftermarket industries.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing assistant to join our team in Skelmersdale.
The role will primarily be to support the sales team by talking to customers on the phone and email, developing marketing campaigns and managing websites.
- Coordinating marketing activities.
- Assist with tele sales operations
- Develop/maintain websites and social media accounts.
- Email and social media campaigns.
- Create blog articles and newsletters.
- Assist with creating marketing materials for direct mail and events.
- Communicating with the sales force and customers.
- Supporting the sales team as required.
- Liaising with all departments within the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within marketing roles and/or marketing qualifications will be desirable
- Be able to work as a key member of a team
- Be self-motivated & fully competent of working as an individual with a 'Can Do’ attitude
- Have excellent communication skills in both on the phone and written communications.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Website softwate and social media applications
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective prioritisation and time management skills.
Will consist of a basic salary of between £18,000 and £23,000 depending on experience.
The company also operates a pension scheme in excess of government recommendations.
- Communication Skills