Sales and Marketing Assistant, Part-Time, c.£25,000 pro rata + 28 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata) + private medical insurance + company pension etc.
Part-time: We are flexible regarding hours and happy to consider 3 or 4 full days or 4 or 5 'school’ /shorter days.
The Role: This is a highly varied sales and marketing support role, working closely with the Managing Director of this expanding credit insurance company. The successful applicant will be a pro-active and self-motivated team player who is highly organised, intelligent and efficient with a high degree of common sense and a flexible approach. You will have the commercial acumen necessary to identify potential target companies and the confidence and professionalism to build rapport at senior management level, marketing the business as required and making new business appointments on behalf of the Managing Director.
The Company: The Channel Partnership is a well-established and expanding specialist credit insurance broker and surety bond advisor. Based in offices in Portishead (Bristol, BS20) the team provide tailored and insightful advice to over 250 companies throughout the UK and have an enviable national reputation as one of the UK’s leading specialists in this niche market.
Sales and Marketing Assistant, responsibilities include:
- Business Development - researching new business opportunities, making initial and follow up contact (devising content strategy), speaking to decision makers and arranging appointments on behalf of the Director.
- Marketing and Communications - collating testimonials and case studies, development of social media platforms and website content and assisting with the production and distribution of marketing material, letters, brochures, newsletter etc. to maximise business opportunities. You will benefit from the support of an external marketing consultancy.
Customer Service - answering and making phone calls and providing customer service of the highest standard, internally and externally
General Administration - process improvement as appropriate, compiling information for meetings and proposals and general office administration.
Sales and Marketing Assistant, skills required:
- Highly varied administration experience, ideally gained within sales or marketing
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal
A confident, proactive and self-motivated team player with excellent customer service skills and the flexibility and pace required to work effectively in a small team
A good level of education (A Level or above)
- Highly efficient with an organised approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Highly IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office and an understanding of social media
In return for your commitment you will enjoy a highly varied and responsible role, the flexibility of part-time hours, working in a friendly and highly motivated team in a highly professional and expanding business.
Dawn O’Shea recruits directly on behalf of the The Channel Partnership so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If your CV is short-listed you will be contacted within 14 days to discuss your application in more detail.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Marketing Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job