Our client is the UK's leading retailer of attraction tickets, experiences and holidays and is proud to be the number 1 ticket retailer for Disney, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld.
They use all their knowledge, passion and experience of travel to launch, operate and market brands which sell attractions, worldwide experiences and holidays.
Position: German Speaking Sales and Marketing Assistant
Location: Clapham, London, SW4 0AN
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 plus commission, profit share and benefits (OTE £24000)
Benefits: an excellent package with a sociable, ethical, inclusive and forward-thinking company. They work in a relaxed office, enjoying takeaway Tuesday, fruit in the office and drinks on a Friday. They look forward to hearing from you.
About the role:
They have a great opportunity to join their small friendly German team initially to cover for Maternity for one year with the potential to go permanent.
- Involvement in marketing activities including creating social media and email content and reporting on each channel, writing blogs and translating website content.
- Answer incoming customer sales and service communications, including telephone calls, emails, and letters, from German direct customers
- Manage personal workload, ensuring all potential sales and marketing opportunities are followed up
- Maximise revenue and margin from all opportunities
- Results focused; achieve pre-defined sales and service targets
- Provide exceptional service, ensuring every customer is offered the right products for them
- Process bookings, including contact with overseas suppliers
- Assist with all post-sale booking issues related to your bookings including handling customer complaints
- Contribute to improvements in sales and marketing processes
- Work closely with your sales, operations and marketing colleagues, to resolve all issues
- Represent Attraction Tickets Direct with suppliers and industry partners
- They would like to hear from you if you are a fluent German speaker and would like to work within their German Sales and Marketing team selling fun and exciting attraction tickets
- You will get involved in marketing activities including writing blogs and translating website and you will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to provide excellent sales support and customer service
- You will be confident talking to their German customers and working to sales and marketing targets
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Office Administrator, Admin Support, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Campaigns, Analytics, Social Media, Market Research, Sales Assistant, Sales Consultant, Business Development, Sales Advisor etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job