Sales and Marketing Administrator
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new role?
Due to continuous growth, our client is now seeking a Sales and Marketing Administrator to join their team. In order to be successful in your application you must have strong communication skills, a meticulous attention to detail and good administrative experience with a passion for organisation!
If this is you, this could be the role for you!
- Manage company information; update the CRM database
- Work alongside the internal team to input any data collected from business leads
- Effectively manage the company's website
- Managing and updating social media
- Create relevant emails for delivery to third party companies
- Manage and update spreadsheets for reporting and checking processes
- Liaise with external companies
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using a CRM database
- The ability to use all MS Office applications
- Strong, solid administration experience
- A confident telephone manner
- Experience carrying out basic Marketing duties is an advantage but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who offer their staff a pleasant working environment, a stable and long term opportunity and some good benefits.
If you feel you are suitable for this exciting role, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"