Sales and Marketing Administrator
£18,000 - £20,000
We are looking for someone who would like to work in a fast paced and varied role. You will be supporting a number of teams and will need to have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Assisting the External sales team by following up on sales quotations provided
- Work with the quotations team to produce and amend customer quotations and maintenance proposals / renewals.
- Building relationships with customers
- Providing excellent customer service and support
- Administer the sales functions for the company business system
- Oversee the creation and updating of sales activities including customer visits, objectives and next steps, to ensure that the CRM is kept updated.
- Liaise with the operations team to keep customer contacts updated.
- Update Key account information
- Reporting of orders, activities, forecasts and other MI.
- Running the Customer Portal help desk and escalate enquiries as required.
- Marketing Administration - Undertake general administration under the guidance of Head of Marketing.
- Administration of office expenses and general purchases.
- Occasional support of the Service Director.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills / telephone manner.
- A business administration background and/or sales background would be an advantage in this role but is not required.
- Self-motivated and able to respond to the varied challenges of working for a dynamic, rapidly growing Company.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
The role is Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.50pm. Friday 8.30am to 3.10pm with 30 minute lunch breaks
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job