We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic all-round administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company – based in the heart of West London.
Working directly with a team of 4 marketers and 20 sales professionals you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the sales and marketing departments.
• Diary and schedule management across marketing and sales teams
• Organising meetings and internal and external events
• Producing presentations for team and external meetings
• Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries
• Supporting sales team with budget management, maintaining records of PO’s, invoices raised and payments made
• Providing logistical support for meetings and travel
• Liaising with stakeholders, customers and external agencies
• Assisting with marketing promotional material and specific brand creation through to review
• Participating in projects, organising and attending exhibitions and events as required
What we are looking for:
• A confident communicator, happy to communicate with different departments and external professionals
• Exceptionally organised and ability to prioritise and multitask busy schedules for the sales and marketing teams
• Proactive attitude – happy to get involved with projects and events.
Offering excellent benefits and a competitive salary up to £26,000 we are hoping to find a pro-active applicant who has an interest in what we do and looking to join a busy dynamic team.
If you feel you tick all the above boxes then please send your application ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job