Everest are the UK’s leading home improvements company, a household name with over 50 year’s experience in the industry. We are at the forefront for product innovation, the first to introduce triple glazing to the market and our Finance department are fundamental to every business decision we make.
This role sits within a team of Accountants in the Finance department supporting the Marketing and Sales arms of the business. We spend many millions of pounds on Marketing, promotional and selling related costs each year and this expenditure needs to be closely monitored, tracked and controlled. This role is absolutely vital to ensuring that this spend is managed properly.
Key Duties of the role include:
- Act as the primary Finance support/interface for the Sales and Marketing functions.
- Deliver timely and accurate results for Promotional spend, Sales Incentives and Marketing overheads cost centres
- Explain variances to budget for the above P&L lines and provide ad hoc analysis for these lines
- Oversight of the weekly commissions payment runs
- Calculation of monthly Sales Manager bonuses
- Participate in monthly profit and Sales and Marketing review meetings
- Management of the budget process for the Sales & Marketing P&L lines
- Oversight and supervision of the Sales & Marketing Finance Analyst, the Finance & Cancellations co-ordinator and the Undercharge Administrator
- Continuous process improvements, focussing initially on the Netsuite implementation
The right candidate for the role will have:
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Prepared monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Participated in the budgeting process.
- Business partnered non-financial managers.
As part of an established team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity and will suit an aspiring professional who is looking to take their experience to the next level.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.