The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable electricity, heat and DynAgro, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for multiple Sales and Logistics Executives due to the opening of our new Dagenham Site. The positions available are full time permanent positions.
As a Sales and Logistics Executive your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Identifying prospects and winning new business to increase input volumes of food waste ensuring targeted margins are achieved.
• Visiting potential new customers in the local area, delivering point of use material.
• Managing and growing existing accounts ensuring quality of service, customer satisfaction and responsiveness to changing demands.
• Maintaining contact with existing customers, monitoring trading levels and maximising opportunities for additional business.
• Preparing quotes in line with the agreed pricing strategy and re-negotiating terms where appropriate.
• Co-ordinating transport to ensure the service is carried out to the correct frequency.
• Gathering and maintaining up-to-date market intelligence within the local area, monitoring competitor activity (services and prices), and communicating as necessary.
• Good formal education.
• Ideally experienced in new business sales within a B2B environment.
• Independent, accustomed to working autonomously.
• Able to engage with suppliers and build strong, commercial relationships across a range of organisations/contact levels.
• Commercially astute, business aware and financially literate.
• Strong analytical, commercial negotiation and influencing skills.
• Good written and verbal communication and IT skills - must be proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this Sales and Logistics Executive role.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date - 6th April 2018
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.