Are you an experienced Sales or Logistics Co-ordinator? Do you enjoy interacting with customers and suppliers on a daily basis? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the Administration Team at EddyFi Technologies based at the Cambridge.
We currently have a rare and fantastic opening at our Teletest site, based at Cambridge to join an innovative, forward-thinking company and work as part of a friendly and highly motivational team in an excellent working environment.
To be a main point of contact for customers and shipping
Primary Generic Responsibilities:
- Work within the Sales and Administration Department as a Sales and Logistics Coordinator working with new and existing clients to achieve sales growth to agreed targets
- To be a main point of contact for clients regarding repeat customer purchasing, customer returns, conformance testing, rental equipment; providing quotations and following up to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Input real time data using the company CRM system on leads, opportunities, quotes and actions.
- Work with the Sales Managers and Product Sales Specialists to manage new and existing clients in a timely manner in accordance with the systems and processes providing quotes or any relevant documents.
- To maintain records for customer returns and rental stock equipment, including any repairs and conformance test data.
- To deal with all the logistics including shipping issues and customs clearance for imports/exports.
- To maintain awareness of relevant standards, legislation and technical changes related to shipping of equipment globally.
- Work within the Companies processes and procedures ensuring compliance to all quality, Environment and Health and Safety management systems
- Any other duties as required by the Line Manager
- Commercially astute
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Organised and able to multi-task in a demanding environment, comfortable to operate under pressure.
- Experience in using all Microsoft Packages
- Previous experience of using ERP Systems
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to work as part of a team and to motivate others in the team
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'