We have a number of exciting vacancies for new graduates, with immediate starts, across all part of London.
You may have experience working in recruitment, sports membership sales, telesales or customer services but looking for your next move into London property and sales. You may be a new graduate or have some sales or customer service experience - either way, great career development is on offer at London’s leading independent estate agency.
OTE £30K first year, with guaranteed income of £25k for the first two months for lettings negotiators and for the first four months for sales negotiators (during your training, before the commission scheme starts).
What we can offer our successful candidates:
- High guaranteed basic salary
- OTE of £30k
- Unlimited earnings, based on your talent and abilities
- Intensive ongoing training - we pay for your NFOPP qualifications and are Gold Standard Investors in People
- Fast-track career opportunities, with a transparent promotion culture
The Job Role - you will have a varied work-load but be expected to:
- Ensure personal lettings revenue & profitability targets are achieved.
- Carry out telephone canvassing to generate interest and leads from prospects from our database.
- Register, accompany and carry out viewings with applicants/prospective tenants/property buyer
- Ensure all prospective tenants are correctly referenced and that landlords give approval to proceed.
- Respond to leads from our website and telesales.
- Manage leads and viewings.
- Take on new instructions and communicate our terms of business to new landlords.
- Value property for landlords (after full training)
- Negotiate rental offers between landlord and tenant.
- Compile property descriptions to load on to our website.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from landlords and tenants.
- Co-ordinate agreements and tenancy documentations.
Direct sales experience is desirable, but more important is ambition, the desire to offer first class customer service, as well as earn a high salary and commit to hitting targets. We offer gold-standard training and development to the right candidates.
The ideal candidate will be able to show evidence of:
- skills in negotiation and persuasion;
- a confident and outgoing manner;
- commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets;
- excellent communication skills, particularly verbal;
- customer service focus;
- determination, perseverance, and patience;
- an understanding of marketing techniques;
- an ability to make high volume outbound sales calls from time to time
- IT skills;
- A smart, business-like appearance at all times
- A full manual driving licence
Established over 24 years ago, we are an innovative and forward-thinking company, who encourage our staff to learn and develop on the job, and who actively promote from within for all management and senior roles. We have a reputation as being the most pro-active lettings company in London, and we manage and let over 2000 properties across the city.
We offer genuine career progression within our 9-branch operation, operating in most parts of London, including City/Docklands, Bow, Acton, Tooting, Oval, Dulwich, Lewisham and Canada Water, with a new branch due later on this year in Brixton. Our young and energetic staff often move around the company to gain experience and promotion, and there is a culture of sharing in each other’s success at monthly social events.
* The guaranteed basic is for a limited period, whilst training is undertaken, which is for two months for lettings and four months for sales. The amount quoted may also take into account car allowance/subsidy.
To apply for this role please include a brief covering note explaining why you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic lettings/sales environment.
- Career Opportunities
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'