Sales and Lettings Negotiators - Greenwich
My client is a leading and independent Estate agency specialising in residential Lettings & Management, Commercial Lettings and Professional Shared Accommodation (for corporate tenants).
With branches in the South East & East London areas they have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling them to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits their reputation and they are known for their efficiency and pride themselves in providing the best service possible, setting them apart from the larger agencies.
They are currently looking for an experienced Negotiators to add to their team in Greenwich.
The role will involve:-
- Advertising Properties on the internet
- Dealing with clients on a day to day basis
- Conducting viewings on available properties
- Providing landlords with regular feedback
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients
- Assisting management with general ad-hoc duties
- Negotiation between landlords and tenants
- Assisting Management & Administrators
- Facilitate in all aspects of deal progression
- Canvassing for new properties and providing valuations
- Maintaining client database & software
- Record keeping and general administration
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
The ideal applicant will be/have:-
- Have the necessary skills and qualifications to provide an effective and efficient support service to those you work for
- Will use their initiative to get things done
- Flexibility, adaptability and a co-operative attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Good WP skills and an interest in improving ability
- Good standard of English grammar, spelling and takes pride in presentation of work
- Dedication, loyalty, diligence and efficiency, punctual with a tidy manner
- Well presented, have a clear spoken voice and a good sense of humour
- Be able to use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Dezrez Lettings Software
In return you will receive a competitive package with the potential to earn £28-30,000 if you hit the targets set.
HOURS OF WORK: (5 day week)
Saturdays 10 - 4 : One Saturday off per month (on a rota)
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"